Looking to collaborate with an experienced app developer or promote your brand and products to mobile consumers? Inquiring about a job or internship? Or just want to share your appreciation for our apps and games? Drop us a line.
149 South Barrington Ave. #710 Los Angeles, CA 90049
• Develop in Unity to help create mobile social tycoon-type games
• Work with iPhone and Android developers to ensure plugins will work
• Have a good understanding of what looks good and plays well
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
• Unity and C# preferred
• Experience with user interface, presentation layer, or visual applications preferred
• Experience with client-side prediction and sending/receiving game data to/from servers
• Good analytical and debugging skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Ability to work on complex tasks with minimal technical guidance
• Xcode, Cocoa Touch & Objective C, Lua
• Knowledge of web technologies such as PHP/JS/CSS/DHTML is a plus
• Knowledge of database design and SQL is a plus
• Experience working with audio, animation a plus
• Basic knowledge of 3D applications such as Maya
• Knowledge of how to write Android Plugins for Unity
• Assist in writing for mobile marketing campaigns, newsletters, and press releases
• Research trends, companies, demographics and upcoming new technologies
• Assist our staff using social media tools for marketing purposes
• Increase gaming and advertising presence across multiple social networking platforms including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with publisher partners
• Currently enrolled in a college or university, studying Advertising, Communications, Marketing, New Media, Programming, Web Design, or related fields
• A passion for gaming, advertising, social trends and new technologies
• Excellent writing skills, highly organized, proactive self-thinker with attention to detail
• Strong understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and social media tools
• Possess a willingness to adapt to shifting priorities and responsibilities, excellent at multi-tasking
AdColony™ (http://www.adcolony.com/), a division of Jirbo, Inc., is the premium mobile video ad network and monetization platform that exclusively features Instant-Play™ and Videos-For- Virtual-Currency™ (V4VC™) technologies to enable mobile app publishers and developers to monetize mobile consumers around the world. AdColony's premium mobile video products, like V4VC, provide advertisers with a large-scale platform to reach global consumers and deliver premium ROI and user engagement.
We are currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and role with enormous growth potential for our Publishing Coordinator position to help manage and build the mobile app developer/publisher business.
• Evangelize AdColony's mobile advertising and monetization solutions with social game
and mobile app developers
• Identify, contact and develop compelling pitch and establish relationships with new mobile app/game developers as publishers in the AdColony network
• Manage client relationships with key developers and publishers, with an emphasis on customer service, positive client experience and act as publisher voice for internal
• Provide leadership on product delivery resolving technical issues and integration recommendations
• Work with development teams to help drive product development enhancements and innovation
• BA/BS required (business, communications, marketing or analytics degrees preferred)
• 1-2 years digital sales experience with mobile ad sales experience preferred
• Proven track record to independently manage and develop client relationships
• Exceptional consultative and solutions-driven relationship skills
• Proficient critical thinking skills with ability to collaborate with analytics & product teams • Hungry for new business
• Strong understanding of existing mobile advertising and monetization ecosystemv • Passion for mobile technology, gaming, advertising
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Positive attitude, energetic with sense of humor
• Enjoys playing mobile apps/games preferred
The candidate will be based in our Los Angeles HQ office and will report directly to the Associate Director of Publishing to ensure SDK adoption, customer satisfaction and establish AdColony as the undisputed brand in social mobile video monetization. He/she will work directly with the SVP of Publishing & Sales, internal production, marketing and ad-ops teams to ensure positive publisher customer experience.
Compensation: Salary plus commission
Please send resume/cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com with Publishing Coordinator in the subject line.